November 15, 2010

Pre-Haloween

Halloween lasted 3 night this year. Our family went to a Trunk-or-Treat party on Friday night and a carnival/Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday night. We were all tired out by Sunday night that we just stayed home and passed out candy. This was my first year having kids to dress up!!! And it was so much fun picking out little costumes for them. It was also my first year having Halloween with all my nieces and nephew. It was so much fun to see each of them getting excited over candy and costumes.

Savannah was a flower. She loved to put her little hands together and stand up, making her look like a real flower. Micah was a pumpkin. He had a really cute had and gloves that went with his outfit. I was a witch with Aunt Becky. But we were good witches!! And we all had a wonderful Halloween weekend.




Pictures of Family members on Halloween. Thanks Kanooth Family for making the holidays so memorable.






3 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Having family to celebrate the holidays is the best! I am glad you guys had fun! Your kids are adorable

Kara said...

So darn cute...you had the perfect pumpukin & flower. :)

BrooksBlog said...

I love all your cute pictures except that picture with me and the kids in our orange shirts off.....I look like I just had a baby 4 hours ago....lol!!!!