November 12, 2010

Meeting the Kanooth Family

The Babies and I got into Vancouver around 9:00 a.m. They were both wide awake and ready to play with their Grandma and Grandpa Kanooth. And that is what we did most of the day!!! Aunt Lairen came home from work early just to see the twins. She loved holding little Micah and walking around with crazy Savannah. Grandma loved feeding both babies and watching them grow. Grandpa enjoyed bouncing the twins and talking with them.


In the evening Aunt Katie came over with her 4 children (Lauren, Audry, Racheal, and Thomas). This was the first time meeting cousins for Micah and Savannah. And they loved their cousins. I could tell they really loved the excitement.

The very next day the twins and I went to Aunt Andera's house for their first sleep over. Cousin Ally was so so so excited to meet the twins. She got attached to little Micah and did a great job feeding, burping, changing, and playing with him. Cousin Kaitlyn got attached to little Savannah. Savannah was like a live baby doll for Kaitlyn. We had a really good time with our Aunt and cousins. The babies had so much fun and did so well on their first sleep over ever!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rachel I can't believe how big they are!! Look at you professional traveler with two kids :) Sooooooo cute!!!