Monday
...... had a relaxing morning with the kids. Did some small errands including the library, store and bank. Then headed up to the Clearwater Mall. The twins had a lot of fun playing and looking at the store. Malls have a fun feeling about them.![]()
Micah was so excised about his new shoes.
![]()
Here are the kids playing at the Mall.
Tuesday..... we waited for the rain to settle down and then headed off to St. Pete Beach. The kids love the beach. They had a lot of fun watching the big waves today. But I think Leif had an even funner time playing in the waves. After about an hour in, it started to rain really hard. We ran for cover in a near-by hotel. A maid gave us some dry towels after seeing our shivering babies. We then got them dressed in the hall and headed home.![]()
![]()
Every time we go to the beach, we always dig a hole for Micah. He will play in the hole for hours.
![]()
This is me with my wet and cold babies.
Wednesday..... rained most the day. So we stayed indoors. I made home-made bread and we played most the day!! Between the babies nap we had a matinee and watch Rango. The twins loved the first 20 minutes of the movie and then decided that they wanted to play some more. I love my family.![]()
![]()
movie time
August 12, 2011
3 Days Together
After working 12 days in a row, Leif had some time off. I truly look forward to his time off. I love being together as a family, and watching the twins play with their Daddy. Each day Leif had off we tried to do something fun. But the weather wasn't really cooperating with us. In fact it rained everyone day (Florida rainy season).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are looking tan girlfriend! Looks like a fun 3 days!
Rachel- Im dying to see your next post, if you know what I mean ;)!! HEHEHE!! Happy Happy!
Post a Comment