August 7, 2011

Play Dates

I am starting to enjoy Florida. It has taken me a while to settle down and get use to not living in the Townhomes that were full of friends, activities, babysitters, and wonderful neighbors. Here in my ward there are 5 other moms who stay home with their children. We have started to get together on a more regular basis. Each week we normally get together and do an outing. I have grown to loves these moms and enjoy their kids as well.

In the last two weeks we have done some really great outings. Liz envited us all to the fire station were we had a tour of the trucks and fire house. I was sad to see that they didn't slide down a poll. But I enjoyed seeing how they lived. Micah really enjoyed the trip and wore his best outfit for the firefighters.


Liz, Tiff, Jodi and I all then went to the pool and had a fun time swimming with all the kids. Savannah & Micah really enjoyed playing with other childen in the pool."

A few of us Moms then when to a Splash Park up in Dinedin. It was an awesome splash parks and the kids had so much fun. I noticed that we were the only mom's In the water with our kids. I guess we just wanted to enjoy the fun as well.
This is Savannah and Cannon. They really enjoy eachothers. Cannon's calls her Nanna and says, "more Nanna, more Nanna

Micah playing with the water Sweet Savannah

1 comment:

Jefra said...

I love those pictures of Savannah and Cannon! I missed holding my Nanna at church today. Here's my email: jefra.rees@gmail.com