7:30 Babies wake up, I rock them together and give them both a bottle.
7:45 Walk into the kitchen where we all eat dry cereal, yogurt and eggs.
8:00 Get the bike trailer hooked up and fill it with toys and food.
8:05 Head off for a LONG morning ride. We either ride the Pinellas Trail of ride to Eagle Lake Park, both beautiful.
9:15 Come home all hot and sweaty.
9:20 Fill up the baby pool, transfer the toys into the water, and get swimsuits on.
9:20- 10:00 Micah & Savannah then splash around in their baby for pool, while Mommy watches.
10:15 Then it's off to bed for the twins while Mommy goes to the BIG pool to swim laps and read.
I love these mornings.
2 comments:
I love the bike trailer!! We got one when we lived in the apartments and would take the kids on bike rides. It was the best,and a huge Lifesaver!!! But Reese hates it!! She screams in like crazy! The twins need to teach her how to sit back and enjoy the ride.
Wow, that sounds wonderful!!! Bike trailers are so fun. My parents had one when we were little and I LOVED riding around in it! Great way for you and the twins to get out of the house and for you to get some exercise!
Post a Comment