After moving to Florida one of my goals was to start a play group in our ward. I wanted it to be a lot like our old ward where all the moms got together on the same day, and at the same time. Then I realized that the moms in our ward are all totally on different schedules with kids and work. I also realize that it is too hot for the park and when we get together it has to be indoor or inwather. So I have tried to plan an activity each week and envite everyone. (There are some other girls in the ward who plan little get toghers as well.) In the last couple of weeks the moms have gone to the library, beach, splash park and rec center.
I really do love these outings. It makes the day go by so much faster and it is a lot of fun. I already know that some of these girls will become my life long friends. They are who will help me through his hard time in my life called "Residency".
I really do love these outings. It makes the day go by so much faster and it is a lot of fun. I already know that some of these girls will become my life long friends. They are who will help me through his hard time in my life called "Residency".
My sweet twins and I at the splash park
My sweet twins and I at the beach
Yvonne and Evert (who is the same age as the twins)
Kaylee and Savannah (Kaylee is my new babysitter, the twins love her)
Jeffra and Cannon (Cannon calls the twins his "friends")
The Pavone Grils (They help me out on Sunday when Leif is gone.)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you are so outgoing and get things planned! I love our play dates and I look forward to them too, even if it's just eating quesadillas!
Post a Comment