On Wednesday we went to Walsingham Country Park together. I love this park! Together we walked around the trails, played in the playground and had a picnic. The weather was perfect and the kids were so happy. I just wish I took more pictures. After the park we came home and took a nap (parents too!). We then celebrated, for no reason , and made a trip to the grocery store for Ice-Cream, and Milo. Milo is an Australian drink that Leif used to drink on the Mission. It brought back a lot of memories for him and it was really good. Our day ended by watching a movie together.

On Thursday the weather was perfect again so we went and played tennis. Leif and I actually got to play a set for our twins were occupied chasing after the balls. They would run across the court to get a tennis ball and bring it back to us. And they did this for a whole hour. After tennis we had a snack and then played Botchy together in a base-ball field. It was great running around the field because the grass was freshly cut and the clouds were thin so the sun shined through. We then played on the playground and came home for a evening of naps, books, and dinner. I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment