One of my new-good-friends invited me to go to the Tampa Zoo with her. I went, and we had the best of time. In fact we were there from 11:00 - 4:30 and the babies never napped! This zoo was awesome (probably one of the funnest). Beside animals,this park had a splash area for children, children rides, a petting zoo, a playground, zoo school and lots of shows.
The whole group! Fun-Fun-Fun day




3 comments:
Your kids are getting SOOOOOO big- they aren't babies anymore! I like your shirt!
Great post! Love the pictures. One correction tho - it's Ayden, not Avery ;)
isn't his name aiden? i need to save your blog so i'll check it. we won't be at the park tomorrow b/c I'm quarentining my Isaac b/c he has an ugly caugh and is getting over a runny nose. and i know he'll wrestle w/ another boy there. thanks for organizing so much fun though! let's run w/ our babies next week on wed or friday.
Post a Comment