My little twins are getting bigger and smarter every day now. Last week, I asked Savannah to get her shoes.... and she did. I asked her to go and get Micah's shoes... and she did. I gave her two crackers and asked her to give one to Micah... and she did. I told her that we were going bye-bye and to go to the door... and she did. She turly understands most directions/things I tell her. And she know about 10 words. If you listen closly, you can hear her talking in the video. Micah is a smart boy also. He can repeat words that I say. He can get his shoes when I ask. He can play with one car for a whole hour. He loves walking and refuses to hold my hand can walk by himself. He loves to watch airplanes and point to them. And everytime he see a dog he says, "dog" and gets so excited. If you listen closly to the video you can hear his language.
1 comment:
Awesome! Doesn't it make things so much easier when they can respond. I loved it when Kaitlyn could finally tell me what she needed, instead of me guessing all the time.
Gosh...they are changing so rapidly and will be so different by the next time we see them. Give them hugs and kisses for me :)
Post a Comment