October 17, 2011

My 3 little sisters


Me, Josett, Amy, Kjersti

There are 6 girls in my family. I am number 3. It was so much fun having all these girls in one house. Together we played, laughed, talked, loved, shared clothes, took trips, got into trouble, made lots of memories, fought and cried. Now we are old grown up and most of us are married with families of our own. I love all my sister dearly and am so proud of their accomplishments. In the past couple of months my 3 little sister have each made me PROUD. They have each accomplished much and I want to brag about them.

Josett.... she is the youngest sister and was married last December. She is currently attending BUY as a Public Health Major. She has taken 3 years of dance and is a beautiful dancer. She is crafty, a wonderful cook, and has a heart of gold. Most recently Josett tried out for the BYU racket-ball team. She tried out for fun, and made it!!! I am PROUD to say that my littlest sister is one of 12 players on the BUY College Racket-Ball-Team. I am so PROUD of Josett

Amy.... she is the 19 months younger then me. Amy was my shadow growing up and my best friend. We did everything together including sharing a room untill college. Amy now lives in Utah with her husband. She teaches Kindergarten and is awesome at it. I am so PROUD of Mrs. Felhburg. Not only does she teach full time, she also makes hair-bow and jewelry. Amy sells her items on line and in salons/massage boutiques. Most recently Amy was called to be the Relief Society President in her Ward. She has taken on this calling with %100. And she is doing a wonderful job at it. I am so PROUD of Amy.

Kjersti.... she is the second to youngest sister. Kjersti is currently on a mission for the LDS church in Brazil. She has served 17 faithful months overseas and is coming home in 12 short days. I am extremely PROUD of Kjersti and all she has accomplished on her mission. Over the last 17 months she has learned a new language, taught the gospel, learned to love the people, changed many lives, been an example, studied her scriptures, grown in faith, and become a trainer. Kjersi has grown so much over her mission. She truly has changed lives including her own. I am so PROUD of Kjersti.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sisters are the best!

Josett said...

Sweet Rachel, thank you for being our big Sister and always praising us and showing your love. And you know I am proud of my big Sister Rachel. You are a faithful mother of two, and are so sweet. You never forget a birthday, and always call once a week. I am so grateful to have a Rachel in my family.