December 17, 2011

Gift Exchange

I truly enjoy living in Florida, but there are times that I miss Kansas City. Holidays is one of those times. I miss the Plaza Lights and the snow!! And I also miss Angela's wonderful Christmas Party. So this year I decided to start the tradition here in Florida, and throw a "First Annual Gift Exchange." And I am so glad that I did. It was so much fun stealing gifts and eating treats. I made a hot Cranberry drink and everyone helped bring treats. We therefore got to take home our gifts and a bag full of Christmas Treats. I do miss my friends back in Kansas City and enjoy the memories I have with them. Yet, there are so many wonderful girls here who are becoming my forever friends.

Thanks girls for coming it was so much fun!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so glad you are starting and carrying on things! Sounds like a fun party!