February 15, 2012

My Garden

I planted a little garden a couple of weeks ago, and it is growing. I got some pots and planted 2 pots of tomatoes, 2 pots of cucumbers, and 2 pots of zucchini, and some cilantro. And they are all growing. I am excited to eat my vegetables all spring/summer long.

4 comments:

Zak and Allysia said...

Yay for gardening! I SOOO loved having the space to garden last year. I hope to be able to do it this year as well. We shall see!

Kara said...

That is awesome! I want some fresh garden veggies here...unfortnately, MO weather doesn't cooperate. :)

Kierstin said...

Good work. Bad news about the cilantro...it will likely bolt, because the soil gets too warm. Once it bolts, it's pretty much done, so use the leaves while you've got them!

Amy said...

Love all the updates! Savannah and Micah are just too cute I am still not brave enough to try a garden...well maybe I should live somewhere long enough first! But, fresh veggies are the best!