February 15, 2012

Touch-A-Truck, Playdate & Chairs

Jan 28th, 2012 I took the twins to something called "Touch-a-truck". And that is what we did. Micah & Savannah got to go around and touching, and driving all different types of trucks. Trucks are one of Micah's favorite things so he was in truck heaven. Savannah was excited because they were also passing out beaded necklaces and balloons. It was a fun day.
Here is Savannah and Micah wearing the beads they got (well mainly Micah)
One thing I love about Florida is the parks. Another thing I love about Florida is the sunny weather, so I can play in these parks. The last thing I love about Florida is the friends. The twins and I have play dates on a regular occurrence now. A while back we went to Walsingham Park with Sheralyn and her boy. Somehow all 3 of them were dressed alike. We were asked over and over if they were triplets!!
I bought the twins their own little chairs. We take them outside when we have messy snacks, or just to sit in the sun. But the twins have grown to love them. Any time they are eating a snack or drinking their milk , they want to be in their chairs. It is so so cute.

No comments: