Today is January 3rd 2009 and it is your birthday. Happy Birthday Son!!! You were born into this world at 1:34 a.m. You weighed 1 pound 8 ounces (with your blanket on). You were so handsome! Kaden, you had your mother's lips (we call them Maughan lips). You had your father's little ears. You had blond hair and eyebrow. Your face was so cute. It was perfect. It was peaceful. Kaden, your hands and feet were also perfect. You had little toenails and fingernails. You had a cutest little knees, and your skin was so soft. Daddy and I were so proud to have made such a handsome Child of God. We love you so much. And we will always cherish January 3rd as a special birthday.
Rachel Ann Kanooth holding her son for the first time.
Proud Father holding his first son, Kaden Leif Kanooth.


A non-profit organization called, "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" takes pictures for families suffering with early infant loss. There mission is to provide bereavement photography to parents suffering from a loss. They wish to help families in the healing journey by providing sensitive images that will last a lifetime. I am so thankful for this organization and for the comfort these pictures truly give me. (http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/)
9 comments:
He sounds like he was absolutely beautiful.
Kaden truely has wonderful parents! We will all have a wonderful reunion someday! Can't wait to meet you little Kaden!
What a perfect little boy.
Happy Birthday to sweet little Kaden!
You should eat a little chocolate cake and make a wish for him. Thank you for sharing your bright smiling pictures with us. Kaden sure was blessed with some amazing parents! We love you guys and are here for you if you need anything -- especially Oreos. We stock pile them. In case of emergency I'm going to need some Double Stuff! Love ya' girlie. What a great mommy you are!
Your son is a blessing and has loving and righteous parents. Thank you for sharing his birth with us. Congratulations on becoming parents.
He sounds like the cutest little boy! You two are such strong parents and I only hope that I would have your strength and testimonies! We love you guys and are so glad you got to finally meet this little guy, if only for a little while.
I love that picture with the rings. That is so great that they have organizations out there like that. You will be able to look back on those pictures for a long time to come and remember him.
I hope that you guys are doing well. I haven't talked to you in a while. We're thinking about ya! Call if you need anything!
I love all your pictures. Your awesome Rachel. I really look up to you guys for having such great attitudes. Where is your top picture of you and Leif? It's beautiful.
Hey girl! I love your post...have a great weekend!
Post a Comment