Leif and I walked around for some time before we buried Kaden. We even walked out into the field and across to The Grand River. Everything was beautiful and peaceful. After some time, Leif and I then set out for the perfect burial site. We then found the perfect site. There was this small grove of trees right off the trail and close to the field. We thought it looked perfect. Just the right spot for our perfect son.
Leif then dug a small hole and I make our son a head stone. We then gave Kaden a small funeral service. It amazing how much we had to say about our boy. He was the most perfect child we will ever have. Rest in peace little one.

This is the head stone for out little one.
Leif digging a hole for our little son.
6 comments:
Hey, I haven't checked your blog for awhile and was so pleased to see the last couple of entries. I just have to say how amazing your family is. You two are so strong and have the right perspective. I love you guys, I always have fun with you and am always so comfortable around you. We should probably hang out more! I love the pictures of Kaden. You can tell he was such a precious son of God. He is happy right now.
What a perfect resting place for his perfect body. I'm happy you guys were able to hold a service and say goodbye to your son. Know that his spirit is with you always.
I am so glad you have a place where you can go to think of him. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hey, You guys are wonderful parents! Im sure Kaden would thank you for placing him in such a special place.
It has been very touching reading your blog. My heart goes out to you both. I am glad that Kaden has a very meaningful resting place. It is clear he was a choice son of God and that he has amazing parents who will always love him.
Rachel! It is Sarah Dover! Amanda gave me your blog address. I am so sorry to read about your son. You are a very strong women. I hope we can keep in touch.
Post a Comment