January 22, 2009

Mathew and Daryn

January 17th, 2009 my brother was sealed to his bride for time and all eternity. My new sister -in-law is named Daryn and she is a wonder addition to our family. She comes from a family of 4 girls and Mathew comes from a family of 6 sister. So, they understand eachother very well. It was a beautiful sealing, and it was a wonderful reception. Going inside the Temple was something I much needed. And seeing these two individuals joining their lives together was special. It made me realize how much I loved my dear sweet husband. And I was reminded of our pure son who I love dearly. Marriage is so beautiful and selfless. I am thankful for the opportunity I had to see this special ceremony.















1 comment:

Brandon and Michelle said...

They are such a good looking couple & they look so happy together!!! Congratulations to them!!!!