You guys had a wonderful wedding. I am so glad I had the chance to see you both in the sealing room as well as your reception. What a fun reception it was. Thanks for the picture and card that you both sent me. Darny, you fit into our crazy family perfectly. Can't wait to see you both this summer.
Crazy Mother and Father
Mathew and his sisters
All the crazy brothers and sisters
Thanks again for the great PICTURES!!!! You guys are the cutest ever.
Crazy Mother and Father
Mathew and his sisters
All the crazy brothers and sisters
Thanks again for the great PICTURES!!!! You guys are the cutest ever.
2 comments:
Nice to see that you guys are doing good! miss you!
I'm happy you are doing well. I wouldn't mind keeping up with you. Hopefully you won't care if I add you to my list. You guys look great and so happy.
Post a Comment