It is a blessing our twins were born at 32 weeks and made it so far with Mother's little uterus.
It is a blessing they are in the NICU were there are nurses and doctors to care for and love them.
It is a blessing they were born with no problems and that they are strong and healthy.
It is a blessing they are in the NICU so I can take care of myself and recover from my surgery.
It is a blessing to have moved into the Kau's old house were they left us food storage, cleaning supplies, and baby clothes.
It is a blessing we now have good LDS neighbors who don't smoke.
It is a blessing we have great family members who came to help with the babies and moving.
It is a blessing Leif's current rotation is at North Kansas City Hospital where he can visit the babies daily.
It is a blessing July is Leif's study month where he can stay home and help with the babies.
It is a blessing we have the gospel in our lives that brings hope, faith, and joy into our lives.
Visiting the NICU has become my safe haven. I crave going there to hold and be with our little angles. I feel closest to heaven when I hold both babies on my chest and watch them dream. Micah and Savannah are so innocent, pure, and special. I have been teaching them to pray and singing Primary songs to them. They truly are children of God. I thank heavenly Father each night for out little miracle babies. What a joy they have brought into our family. What a blessing they truly are. And I consider every blessing to be a miracle.
Here are some picture of my little angels.
No comments:
Post a Comment