July 7th Micah and Savannah turned 6 week old, and they had their first pedeatric appointment. Dr. Grimes is their doctor and he said that they are the most beautiful twins he ever saw!!
Savannah is now 5 lbs 8 oz, and growing strong. Micah is 4 lbs 14 oz and hanging on. They are both continuing to grow, eat, poop and rest. I had so much fun dressing them up for their first outing.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YEAH I can't believe they are home!! I would love to come see them sometime- and I have a couple little preemie outfits for Savannah if you could use them! WOW 6 weeks flew by!
Oh Rachel - I am so thrilled to see that you've brought Micah & Savannah home. It sounds like you've been through the ringer with all kinds of health issues - I hope you're back to 100%! Your doctor is right - what a beautiful pair of twins you have! :)
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YEAH I can't believe they are home!! I would love to come see them sometime- and I have a couple little preemie outfits for Savannah if you could use them! WOW 6 weeks flew by!
Too cute! Are those premie outfits?? They are getting big!!
Oh Rachel - I am so thrilled to see that you've brought Micah & Savannah home. It sounds like you've been through the ringer with all kinds of health issues - I hope you're back to 100%! Your doctor is right - what a beautiful pair of twins you have! :)
We are so happy for you guys and they are so cute!
They are so precious! We took Damen home on the 4th too! That was four years ago and he was two days old, but still it's special.
Post a Comment