July 9, 2010

Cute stories

I had Micah and Savannah both in a swing together rocking. Savannah woke up and was looking all around. I thought she looked uncomfortable with Micah taking up half the space. So I picked her up and as soon as I did she started to cry. I placed her back down next to her brother and her crying stopped. I guess she really liked cuddling and swinging with brother.



Micah doesn't cry yet, just whines. Well, the other night after 2:00 am I heard him crying bloody murder. I have never heard him cry so loud so I went in to check out the situation. Well, Micah had pulled his stocking hat down over his face. The hat covered his whole face and all I could see was his little neck. When I uncovered his face his eyes were the biggest I have ever seen them.

2 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Oh how sweet! They sound just adrorable! I want to see them!!!

Zak and Allysia said...

So sweet. I'm so happy to see they are doing well and are home :) You are terrific parents, I'm sure of it!