On Feb 7th and 8th I watched our good friends babies while their mother went to work. At first I was really worried about watching 4 kids, all under the age of 4. On day one there was a time where I was feeding Micah, Norah was attached to my neck, while Savannah fell over and started to cry, and then Jane fell off the couch and wanted me to console her. I now know why you have children one-at-a-time. I also appreciated my mother more for having 7 children!!
But in the end the day went by really fast and we all enjoyed ourselves. We had a fun time making cookies, painting our nails, reading books, watching movies, and just playing together. In the picture below you will find them all sleeping. It was a game Jane make up called,
"time for bed". She made everyones bed and then they went to sleep. After about 2 minutes of "fake sleeping" they would do it all over again. That is now my new favorite game.

playing time for bed


Jane with the twins
1 comment:
So cute- can I have a copy of these pictures!
Post a Comment