March 3, 2011

V-Day

Valentine's Day. Saturday morning Leif and I both did our own work-outs and then brought the twins over to our neighbors house. We have these sweet new neighbors without kids. They love to watch our babies and even volunteered so we could have a date.
Leif and I then went to The Olive Garden and had a really nice dinner. I truly enjoyed having a meal with no babies wanting to be held and then grabbing at your plate. Leif and I had a really nice conversation and we enjoyed the bread sticks and salad. After lunch we went and bought my valentines gift, "new running shoes". It was the best gift ever because it was just what I needed (not wanted). We then walked around Zona Rosa and got some yogurt at this new place called Yogertinni. It was a wonderful afternoon with my sweet husband. I truly appreciate all the memories we have shared together. He is a wonderful man and I am so happy that I married him.

No comments: