March 19, 2011

Largo, Florida

We will be moving to LARGO, FLORIDA for residency. Leif will be doing internal medicine at Largo Medial Center. We are very excited for this new chapter in our lives. We are sad to be moving farther away from our families and away from our great friends in Kansas City. But we are excited for the warm weather, sandy beaches, sunshine, and a new experience.

Largo is on the Pinellas peninsula, the western boundary of Tampa Bay. Between Clearwater and St. Petersburg on the above map.

3 comments:

Brandi Hastings said...

Congrat's guys! We are going to miss you guys. I think we will need to visit :) Looks like an awesome place! We have been to Tampa and Clearwater several times. I used to have family who lived there. Good luck! Your kids are adorable, I can't believe how fast they have grown!

The Wehrmeister's said...

That's so exciting! I'm sure you will miss the townhomes, but it is fun to move to the next chapter.

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Holy Cow Flordia!! We went there last year for Carmedic and it was pretty. I am so excited for you guys. Good Luck!