Friday night Leif and I brought up the pack-and-play and we had Savannah sleep in it, away from Micah. This was the first time that the two of them haven't slept together, and I believe they knew it, because Savannah was so patience with Micah. I believe she understood that he needed Mommy's attention and she did a great job of playing by herself most of the day.
Saturday Micah only got worse. He was coughing most the day, breathing really fast, congested in both nostrils, and wining every minute. So, we said our nightly prayer and found Micah hadn't gotten any better over the night. Sunday morning Leif gave Micah a priesthood blessing and blessed your little immune system to fight off the infection. During church he took 2 naps and started drinking more. By the end of the day Micah was smiling and sitting up on his own.
Monday morning Micah was 100 times better and his cough was almost gone. I know that the Lord is mindful of a 15 pound little boy. God knows who each of his children are and loves them. He loves my little Micah and through the priesthood power blessed him. I am so thankful that God knows us and won't let us suffer anything we can't handle.
Then Monday morning Savannah woke up sick. She had a really bad runny nose and watery eyes. What makes it worse it that she rubs her nose and then her eyes, so her eyes are all snotty. Tuesday - Thursday are all about the same. Savannah still has a cold and wants to be held all the time, while Micah patiencly waits for his sister to get better. It has not been a total of 7 days were we haven't left the house. Hopefully by the weekend our home will be normal again.
3 comments:
oh man we just got over that here....it lasted forever it seemed and sticking around the house for the week was so hard. i hope they get better quickly!
Poor babies - and poor mom & dad! I hope they're both well soon!
Oh....I just want to be to cuddle them. Give the sweeties hugs for me and hang in there mom and dad!
Post a Comment