Once I have Savannah my mother gave me some old dresses and toys and I had as a child. I love the dresses that she saved and have so much fun dressing Savannah up in them. She reminds me so much of myself when I was younger. Can you tell who is who????

,
4 comments:
Ummmm....the top one is you and the bottom Savannah??? hahaha
It's awesome your mom did that too!
Missed you guys this week!!!! Well, more than just this week, but I'm sure you know what I meant :-)
Wow- you guys really do look a lot alike- you're both cute!
I found you! But I still can't find you on facebook! You'll have to friend me.
I love Savannah and her dress!
So cute! Sometimes I am glad that mommy saved all of the clothing she did. You and Savannah look a lot alike.Very cute sis I love you!
Post a Comment