I love holding babies. I love cuddling them close to my chest and watching them dream. I love the smell of little babies, and I love their little feet! The other day we were at a park and I was holding one of my friends 2 month old baby boy. As soon as my toddlers saw me holding another baby they were climbing up my legs wanting to held. So I give the baby back and hold my big 18 month old twins. It feels like forever ago my babies were babies. Yet, they were the sweetest babies. I love my little (now big)
Micah and Savannah. This picture is to remind me that they were once little.
2 comments:
I agree they grow up so fast!
Sweet things! It looks like Micah has some of your olive complexion. He has a cute little tan going on.
Post a Comment