June 18, 2010

First Photo Shot

These are the first pictures of both Micah and Savannah together. You can tell that Micah has been putting up with his sister for last 9 months. Savannah loves to touch him, and he just puts up with it. I find it funny that Micah can sleep through anything. The only time he opens his eyes is when it is feeding time or the lights come on. The older Micah gets, the more he reminds me of Leif.



8 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

Look at how cute and sweet those little babies are!!! :) I can't wait to meet them and hold them (August, right???):) You are one lucky mama and have some cute cute babies! :) We are so happy for you guys! And I can't believe how big Macy is already! Sheesh!!! :) She is adorable too!

Andrea said...

Oh man I can't wait to hold them and see you guys! Every picture is beautiful and I'm so happy to see they are progressing so well. Miss you guys and am SO glad you updated your blog with tons of pics. That was so fun and can't wait for more :-)

Kara said...

They look amazing! I can tell they have been doing some growing. They are so precious!

BrooksBlog said...

ooh they are soo cute!!! I love it! Cant wait to hold them!!!

Melanie said...

So precious, what a beautiful family:) Oh, and Happy Fathers Day Leif!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

SO sweet! I can only inagine what your life is like! What a blessing!

Kimberly said...

Such cute pictures! I need to come visit them again.

Yvonne said...

Oh my gosh, they are so sweet!!! Their hands are so relaxed...not all clenched like most new babies are. What sweethearts you have. :)