Savannah is now 3 lbs 15 oz and drinking 30 cc of breast milk. The doctors are letting her root around once daily when we do kangaroo care (skin to skin with Mommy). Savannah is off of her breathing tube along with lipids and TPN. She therefore has very few wires on her and is a lot easier to hold. In fact I get to hold her daily, and how I love it!! What I love most about Savannah is her big brown eyes. Every time (well most times) Daddy or I come into the room, she opens her eyes and looks around at us. It is almost as if she is trying to communicate with us and thank us for coming to play.

Micah is now 3 lbs 8 oz. But he has been having a harder time then his sister. He hasn't been digesting his food and therefore his little tummy became rounded. The doctors stopped his feedings and put him back on lipids and TPNs until his belly goes down. Micah also got a staff infection in his eyes and has to take antibiotics. Yet, he is a fighter and continues to grows. He is also looking more and more like his father each day. Recently he has been sticking out his lips and pouting, in fact you can see his pout in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment