July 14, 2010

Baby Pictures

I have the cutest babies in the world!!!!
On Saturday, July 10th, my good friend Sam came over to take Savannah's and Micah's first baby pictures. Sam did a great job of capturing their little personalities. I love the end results of the pictures and hope you all do too. If you want to see more pictures go to www.ransomphotos.com then click on Kanooth Babies and you will see all the picutures taken. Thanks Sam for taking the time and producing such wonderful pictures. I loved them all!!!








8 comments:

BrooksBlog said...

They are adorable....way to go you guys!

Erin Dooley said...

They are pretty dang CUTE!!!!!! Love the close up pink and blue one!

Amy said...

I saw these on your facebook and already left a comment, but I can't get over how little and cute they are! So precious!

kate said...

Cute pictures Rachel! Who took them for you? They turned out darling.

Jen and Joel said...

They are absolutely gorgeous. Congrants.

Yvonne said...

Oh my goodness! Adorable pics! I really like the one where the kids are in black and white, with the pink and blue colors.

Congrats, cutie pies! :)

Mulligan Family said...

Awesome photos! Each pic is sooo sweet!!!

aLi said...

I absolutely love these little baby pictures. I might say my favorite one is when they're in the basket on their bellies and their bums are up in the air, that is my favorite when babies do it! Of course how do you pick a favorite, those are all so so so precious!!!