September 29, 2010

Aunt Alena comes to visit

My sister Alena flew in on Thursday (Sep. 23rd) to visit the family. It was really really nice to seeing her. Aunt Alena is 7 months pregnant and having a little girl in November. My babies will now have 3 other cousins their age, Jade, Reese, and now Adalynn.

Aunt Alena loved to cuddle with both Micah and Savannah. And they both love to cuddle with her. Micah will lay his little body over her pregnant belly. He put one arm on each side of her belly and just fall asleep! Savannah loved to be held by her Aunt and will look around at the world. In fact Alena is always helping out by changing diapers, feeding, and burping them.

One of the things Alena also loved to do was feed them food other then milk. While Alena was here Micah and Savannah both got to taste ice-cream, pickles, grapes, and a little brownie. Then one morning I went for a run and came home to Micah crying in his bed. When I went into their room, I found Micah dressed in pink flowers. Savannah was in the other room dressed in a boys jogging outfit. Alena was trying to trick me to see if I really knew my children!! It was a funny joke to me, but Micah didn't think it was very funny.
Micah crying because he is dressed as a girl
Aunt Alena and the cross-dressed twins

No comments: