September 4, 2010

Bath Time

My most favorite part of the day is getting the kids ready for bed. Each night I get them naked and give them a bath in the sink. They LOVE baths and I love watching their little arms and legs move around in the water. After baths they get into their P.J's and I read them a story. They both love looking at the colors on the pages and watching the pages turn. After story time, we say prayers. During prayer time, they are both quite (or reverent) and I honestly believe they realize that we are talking to Heavenly Father. They then go to bed together in their crib. While in their crib they either watch each other or watch the little mobile.
It was so nice having Leif here to help me for one week, and I know both he and the kids loved it too.

Leif washing little Savannah in the sink.

Rachel washing Micah in the sink.

1 comment:

BrooksBlog said...

YEAH for new posts!! It just makes me so sad because I want to hold those CUTE little SWEET babies!!!!! You better watch out because in November they are mine!! LOL! What a beautiful family!!! Rachel you look so good for having twins!