* Decided that cuddling with Mommy isn't fun anymore. Instead she wants to hold her head up and look around. When I try to cuddle with her, she will lift her head and look at me as if saying, "Talking is funner then cuddles."
* Decided that she didn't want to take a bottle anymore. Every time I tried to give her one, she gags and spit everything up.
* Decided that she LOVES standing, and LOVES talking. Whenever I (or anyone) holds her, she fusses and fusses until her position is changed so she is sitting or standing up. Then she holds up her head and look at me. She has started to open her mouth as if trying to talk.
* Decided that she does not like bows on her head. Whenever I put a bow on her head, she will fake cry, untill I take the bow off. But if I put a bow on her head when she is sleeping, it stays on!
* Decided that she doesn't was to take a binky anymore. One day she just stopped liking it. She now suck on her hand or wrist.
* Decided that she loves to be talked to. Whenever Grandma or I am in the kitchen, we will put Savannah in a bouncer and place the bouncer on the counter. Savannah will then talk and look at us like she is apart of the conversation. But whenever Grandma or I leaves the room, Savannah will cry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment