On the very last day Leif was in town, the weather was perfect!!! We wanted to take advantage of the great weather and therefore spent most of the day outside. We took the babies for a walk around Leif's school, worked out, went for a car ride, played ping-pong, made pizza and ended the day playing tennis with friends. Every couple lost one game and won one game, so it ended up being a perfect day!!!
Hopefully we'll be able to play when you get back. It was fun! All your pictures are so cute- I can't believe how big the twins are getting. I need to come hold them before you leave!
2 comments:
Hopefully we'll be able to play when you get back. It was fun! All your pictures are so cute- I can't believe how big the twins are getting. I need to come hold them before you leave!
You are looking fabulous Rachel!!! Those babies just keep getting cuter and cuter!!!
Post a Comment