March 19, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day 2011 was a lot of fun, thanks to our good friends. The day started out with all us 4th years finding out where we matched to. And we matched to Largo, Florida!!! It has been a lot of fun telling our friends and family about our move. Most people say, "we will come visit you!"
After babies naps we went down to Loose Park with the Washburns. There we feed the ducks, played botchy, along with couples tennis. I love parks, and will really miss the great parks we have here in Kansas City.
On the way home we went to Costco and got some GREEN food. We then had dinner with the other 4th years and ate a lot of GREEN goodness. We also had salmon, but I didn't take a picture because it wasn't green. Jessie also made some really good GREEN cheesecake.


I will really miss my 4th year girls.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Your collages are looking great!! Looks like a fun "green day"! I miss you and can't wait to see you guys!