July 5, 2011

4th of July

Leif had to work the night shift on the 4th of July. I was sad that he couldn't spend the evening with us. I planned on just putting the babies to bed and having a quite evening by myself. Then our sweet Relief Society President called me and invited me to a 4th of July party. There were lots of families from our new ward... they were all so welcoming and friendly. All of the woman (old and young) were so willing to help with the twins. Micah & Savannah were so cute all night. And they LOVED the fire-works!!! Micah stared at the sky and didn't move threw the whole show. Savannah was kind of scared with the loud noises and wanted to cuddle. They both had so much fun with their new friends, and stayed up until 10:30!!! It ended up being a really nice evening, we only wish Leif could have shared it with us.
Our patriotic family on Sunday



3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh Rachel! We miss you guys!

Andrea said...

Oh!!! I'm so glad you had a good time and didn't have to be left alone on the holiday. You guys look so cute in your red, white and blue!
Loving ALL the posts!

Kara said...

Glad you had a good 4th. I just watched the videos of the twins below...soooooo cute! :)