Looks awesome! I like Leif's turkey sandwich with just the right amount of turkey I'm sure. We want to visit that beach. I also love Savannahs bows and Micah throwing the baby food! I can't believe I don't get to see them growing up each day :( I still feel like in a month or two we are all going to be back together. Wishful thinking aye! I should post more videos I've decided- so good job.
1 comment:
Looks awesome! I like Leif's turkey sandwich with just the right amount of turkey I'm sure. We want to visit that beach. I also love Savannahs bows and Micah throwing the baby food! I can't believe I don't get to see them growing up each day :( I still feel like in a month or two we are all going to be back together. Wishful thinking aye! I should post more videos I've decided- so good job.
Post a Comment