July 28, 2011

I love twins and how they play together

Leif's hours seem to be getting longer at the hospital. And it feels like he is working more days in a roll. I love it when he gets a day off, but he is normally so tired and wants to rest or take it easy. He leaves before the twins wake up and comes home when they are already in bed. He therefore doesn't get to see his children until he has a day off. When he comes home I tell him all about our day. But talking isn't the same as seeing, so I have been taking video for Daddy to see. So forgive me if I post a lot of videos, but I promise they will be cute.

I have been staying home with the twins and enjoy it most of the time. Micah & Savannah give me so much joy. I love their smiles, laughs, cuddles and hugs. I am thankful for the opportunity to stay home and teach my babies, but do fine it challenging. I am not going to lie, I get so sick of picking up after them, and having them crawl up my legs (at the same time). I get sick of them stilling each other bottles and then crying. I feel board a lot of the times. But it is times like these videos that I smile and love my job. Enjoy watching our bundles of joy.

I love my dancing babies.

4 comments:

aLi said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute!
We miss you Rachel and Leif!
I wish you guys weren't so far... :(

Kara said...

Savannah & Micah are soooo cute! I love the videos. :) You're doing the most challenging job in the world - hang in there on the hard days. I know you're an amazing mom!

Kimberly said...

I love this post- and that you are honest that it's not all fun being a stay at home mom- but your kids will appreciate it more as they get older (way older), mine still don't appreciate it either :) Thank goodness they have each other (that's what I'm constantly thinking about Jane and Norah) We miss you!

BrooksBlog said...

Those are the cutest videos! I wish I had twins......But Im very glad you do :)