July 21, 2011

sweet compliment

When we were at the beach a man came up to us and asked if he could take a picture of our family. (In the past strangers have asked to take pictures of the twins so I didn't find this weird.) I told this man sure and place Micah next to Savannah for the pictures. This man then stated that he wanted to take a picture of our WHOLE family. He said that we had a beautiful family. It was a sweet compliment.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Is this 100% true? Are you sure he didn't really ask you to take a picture of his whole family? Maybe you just mis-understood. Or maybe.......I wonder what really happened.
In case you couldn't tell, this is really Jesse and I just wanted to give you a little crap to help you feel more comfortable in you new home.