June 18, 2010

3 weeks old

Today is June 9th. My babies are 3 weeks old!! The last 3 weeks have flew by so fast. My days now consist of pumping every 3 hours, going to the NICU 2 times a day, and getting ready to move. It is no wonder that it is midnight I am now just posting pictures from birth.

Savannah is not 4 lbs 6 oz. She is drinking 35 cc each feeding and starting to breast feed. She gets to try oral feedings twice a day. It is so cute when I try to breast feed her, that I can't get mad when she never latches and only plays around. Savannah is stating to get vitamins daily, and they are turning down the temperature in her isolate. So hopefully in the next couple of days she will be in room air with clothes on!! She is moving right along and Mommy is so proud of her.

Micah is 3 lbs 15 oz and has started taking milk again. He is now up to 20 cc per feeding and does not take lipids anymore. He still gets his TPN but they are being reduced daily and he will be off all fluids very soon. Micah's new favorite thing is his Binky. He is always sucking on it or puckering his lips. He is also starting to grow into his little body and is so fun to hold.

3 comments:

Lechelle said...

Such cute pictures! Thank you so much for letting me visit them

Mulligan Family said...

They are so sweet! I want to meet them now!!!

The Mohs-Taylor Dayz said...

I love seeing ALL the pictures!! I especially love the ones of you holding them. Their heards are so precious and tiny! You are so blessed, I always wanted twins :) So wonderful Lori could visit! That little lady, Savannah looks likes she's filling out....I can't wait til the next post! LOVE to you guys!