Over the last 4 years we have laughed together and cried together. We have celebrated birthdays, births, holidays, and more. We have been so blessed to have such good friends during our medical school years.
May 9, 2011
4 year get together & girls night
There are four families who started medical school with us back in 2007, and who have become our dear friends. We will all be graduation this month. And all of us are moving out of Kansas City. It is very sad to be leaving so many dear friends. But I know that we have made some life-long friends who will always stay dear to us. I love these families and we have shared many memories together. These girls have all become my dear friends, and I will miss them all so much.
These are the 4th year medical wives
One good looking group of Doctors
Over the last 4 years we have laughed together and cried together. We have celebrated birthdays, births, holidays, and more. We have been so blessed to have such good friends during our medical school years.
These are the 4th year girls who I will miss so much
These are a group of girls who help celebrate our last "girls night"
Over the last 4 years we have laughed together and cried together. We have celebrated birthdays, births, holidays, and more. We have been so blessed to have such good friends during our medical school years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tears are streaming down my face!!!
Post a Comment