5K that started and ended at the temple. And it was an awesome run because running back you saw a gorgeous view of the temple. It was an awesome run because, Missionaries were giving away FREE high fives, yummy food was at the of the race, children could participate in a kids fun, and my overall finish place was 14!!! I came in 2nd for my age group, while Milli came in first and Kim came in 3rd. In the end my time was 21:59 giving me a 7:05 pace per mile. (Not bad for stopping to tie my shoe 2 times!!)
May 2, 2011
The Temple Run
Saturday April 30th was a beautiful day. My girlfriends Milli, Kim and I all rode our bikes to the Kansas City Temple and participated in "The Temple Run." It was a
5K that started and ended at the temple. And it was an awesome run because running back you saw a gorgeous view of the temple. It was an awesome run because, Missionaries were giving away FREE high fives, yummy food was at the of the race, children could participate in a kids fun, and my overall finish place was 14!!! I came in 2nd for my age group, while Milli came in first and Kim came in 3rd. In the end my time was 21:59 giving me a 7:05 pace per mile. (Not bad for stopping to tie my shoe 2 times!!)
5K that started and ended at the temple. And it was an awesome run because running back you saw a gorgeous view of the temple. It was an awesome run because, Missionaries were giving away FREE high fives, yummy food was at the of the race, children could participate in a kids fun, and my overall finish place was 14!!! I came in 2nd for my age group, while Milli came in first and Kim came in 3rd. In the end my time was 21:59 giving me a 7:05 pace per mile. (Not bad for stopping to tie my shoe 2 times!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A temple run!! I have never heard of that!? I want to do one...
Post a Comment