I love the true meaning of Easter, and I also love the activities that go along with Easter. Every year I get excited to eat mini cadbury eggs, decorate eggs, visit the Easter bunny, go on Easter eggs hunt, and eat a ham dinner. This year was special because it was Savannah's and Micah's first Easter and it was also Leif's 32nd Birthday. There is a tradition in the Sander's family to put birthday candles in your breakfast. So Leif got to blow out his birthday candle as soon as he woke up. After breakfast Leif helped Micah find his basket, and I helped Savannah find her basket. In their baskets were candy for the adults and a stuffed-bunny for the twins. Micah loved his stuffed bunny and Savannah loved playing with her plastic eggs. We then went to church with the Sanders, and came home to a wonderful ham dinner. After dinner we celebrated Leif's birthday, again, with carrot cake and then headed home to Kansas City. I was a wonderful Birthday/Easter.
the wonderful Easter Dinner that we all made together.
No comments:
Post a Comment